Golf in Seefeld, Tyrol
Perfect setting for perfect drives
At 1,200 meters above sea level, on the sunny plateau of the Olympiaregion Seefeld in Tyrol, nestled in a fascinating mountain landscape, lies one of the most beautiful golf areas in the Alpine region. A breathtaking panorama with a view of the peaks of the "Karwendel" and "Wettersteingebirges" in combination with perfect fairways and greens promise a golf holiday with the highest standards and quality in an exclusive setting.
There are two beautiful courses right in Seefeld to choose from and 10 more golf courses within an hour's drive!
Seefeld-Wildmoos golf club
This first-class 18-hole golf course gets any golfer's pulse racing. This course was created amidst forests and meadows with a great deal of love and care. The architect Donald Harradine designed this course more than 40 years ago and you could almost think that he had placed particular value on the mountains as the "background".
Naturally the Seefeld-Wildmoos golf club has a golf school, clubhouse with restaurant, pro shop and everything that makes a first-class golf course. At the end of the day, it does belong to the "Leading Golf Courses."
Partner business to the Astoria Resort
The Astoria was one of the founding members of the Seefeld-Wildmoos golf club. A link that still holds today. For you as our guest this means: you get the green fee at a discounted rate there.
Seefeld Reith golf club
The Seefeld-Reith course is also highly recommended as a golf club and golf academy. The 9 interestingly designed holes are more than sufficient for a relaxing round of golf on this par 70 course. A driving range that can be played on both sides and 12 covered teeing grounds are also on the course. This course is particularly recommended for beginners and anyone in training. What this course offers is rounded off perfectly with video analysis, practice greens and bunkers and the right instructors.
10 more golf courses in the area
Within an hour's drive you have 10 more unique golf courses to choose from - variety is guaranteed!
18-hole courses & other
1) Seefeld – GC Mieming – distance: 21 km (28 min.) – 18 holes & 9 holes
2) Seefeld – GC Innsbruck-Igls – distance: 32 km (34 min.) – 18 holes & 9 holes
3) Seefeld – GC Garmisch-Partenkirchen – distance: 41 km (53 min.) – 18 holes
4) Seefeld – GC Achensee – distance: 68 km (59 min.) – 18 holes
5) Seefeld – GC Zillertal-Uderns – distance: 71 km (55 min.) – 18 holes
6) Seefeld – GC Iffeldorf – distance: 71 km (1 hour) – 18 holes
7) Seefeld – GC Karwendel – distance: 25 km (27 min.) – 9 holes
8) Seefeld – GC Olympiagolf Igls – distance: 25 km (28 min.) – 9 holes
9) Seefeld – GC Werdenfels – distance: 34 km (47 min.) – 9 holes
10) Seefeld – GC Zugspitze-Tirol – distance: 56 km (1 hour) – 9 holes
We will gladly reserve a start time for you, prepare a golfer snack to take away and are available at the reception for further questions!
Book our golf package and enjoy the most beautiful golf courses in the region!