Astoria Relax & Spa Resort
A holiday at a 5-star hotel in Seefeld
Seefeld and the Astoria Relax & Spa Resort would like to invite you to relax and feel great surrounded by the breathtaking Tyrolean mountains. The average altitude of 1,200 metres has a rapid long-term relaxing effect (see long-term effect). Our relaxation trainer will help you to use your holiday time to the maximum effect to suit your personal needs. Whether you prefer to stay with us in the winter or summer, we are prepared to guarantee you an unforgettable holiday in Tyrol during any season.
Our 5-star resort is a Sacher Hotels' partner in Salzburg and Vienna and is situated in a quiet and sunny location just a few minutes' walk from the Olympic region of Seefeld's town centre in Tyrol. Reside in the middle of a 20,000 square metre hotel park with magical view over the mountains around Seefeld's sunny plateau.
Dog-friendly hotel in Seefeld
The Astoria Relax & Spa Resort is a dog-friendly hotel. We are delighted to welcome any dog as a guest and you will see that a great deal is done to make your stay as simple and pleasant as possible for you and your dog.
HRV testing and relaxation trainer
With free HRV testing (heart rate variability) at the start of your holiday we create a personal training schedule that is perfectly suited to you. With personal support and measurement at the end you will see results straight away.
The Astoria relaxation trainer makes it even easier for you to really enjoy your holiday: You answer several questions and we put together a programme for you that consists of sport, relaxation and indulgence, in short: exactly what you want on holiday.
The Astoria Ambience
The Astoria team offers you personal support at any time. Unobtrusive luxury awaits you throughout the Astoria Relax & Spa Resort and together with our spacious facilities all of these components are combined into our distinctive "Astoria Ambience". We also offer our guests in the Olympic region of Seefeld our direct online booking on the website as a special service - as a result you can get closer to your holiday in Seefeld in Tyrol even quicker!
Spa & Beauty
At our hotel we offer you a spacious wellness complex as well as several treatments to regenerate and relax your mind and body:
- Our approx. 4.000 m² Astoria-Alpine-Active Spa with indoor and outdoor pool
- 20 m heated sportspool, brine Jacuzzi and 800m² natural swimming lake
- Relaxing area with bar, buffet and open fireplace
- Fitness room and gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Laconium, brine grotto, log cabin and alpine style sauna, Wetterstein herbal steam bath, ice fountain
- Kneipp facility, mood showers, heated loungers, chill-out room and water beds
- Massage rooms, whirlpool, beauty treatment rooms, Softpack lounger
- Activity programme, e.g. morning keep-fit, Qi Gong, water aerobics, back exercises, cardio work out, tailored hiking tours and much more.
- Treatments for him and her, peels, classic, half and full body massages, Balance Alpine 1000+ and !QMS treatments, Ligne ST BARTH, vitality baths, hand and feet treatments, original Sacher luxury chocolate treatments
Award-winning cuisine & gourmet indulgence at the 5-star hotel in Tyrol
The beauty and cosiness of our 5-star hotel in Seefeld in Tyrol is perfected and rounded off by our first-class award-winning cuisine with its culinary highlights. Our delicious treats from our kitchen and cellar will not just impress you but totally captivate you! Our gourmet half-board offers you the following every day:
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet, every day until 11 a.m. (on our sunny terrace in the summer!).
- At lunchtime you can help yourself to our salad buffet and soups at the Relax bar.
- In the evening we indulge you with our delicious 7-course menu from our award-winning kitchen.
- You can also enjoy a fine tea bar, gala dinner once a week, welcome cocktails with snacks, different themed buffets, cake buffet in the afternoon and fresh fruits all day at the hotel!
The restaurant at the Astoria Relax & Spa Resort in Seefeld in Tyrol is the only restaurant in Seefeld in Tyrol to have been awarded 1 toque/14 points by Gault Millau for the ninth time in a row!
Have we convinced you about our cooking? Then we would suggest you reserve a table early!